Deep-Gluco™ Alertgy CGM - 2022 Recap on Accomplishments
What We've Achieved Over 4 Years - Noninvasive Blood Glucose Monitoring
Alertgy has developed several generations of functional wearable noninvasive dielectric spectrometers and has demonstrated in several clinical trials to be capable of measuring blood glucose continuously for diabetics and borderline diabetics. Its performance has been validated to be as good as best in class existing invasive continuous glucose monitors presently approved by the FDA. This is the result of 4 years of hard work, during which Alertgy has accomplished the following other significant achievements:
- Alertgy opens it office in the Groundswell Accelerator in Melbourne, Fl and is featured as one of first tenants in the USA Today, Florida Today Newspaper, March 25, 2017
- The company was awarded Space Coast EDC/NASA Tech Docking Grant in September 2017. Under this grant NASA scientists have validated the Alertgy dielectric spectroscopy rules engine and technology. https://secure.spacecoastedc.org/np/clients/spacecoastedc/news.jsp?news=93&
- It came in 2nd place at Biotechnology Florida Bio-Pitch Contest in Saint Petersburg Florida October 2017, competing with over 100 Health Technology start-up companies in the southeast. https://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/11/prweb14897547.htm
- Alertgy made second place at the AMIA National Conference Pitch-IT event in Washington DC during November 2017 and was awarded a $7,500 grant. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTlKxfjzKK0&feature=emb_logo
- It placed first at the MEDMO2017 Medical Wearable Device Pitch Contest sponsored by Price Waterhouse Cooper at their world headquarters on Madison Ave in New York City in December 2017, with $25,000 in kind and $25,000 in cash investment prize.
- Alertgy won a slot in the first cohort of 10 companies chosen form hundreds of qualified applicants, to the Cleveland Clinic Plug and Play venture health technology accelerator program in February 2018. As part of this program Alertgy conducted a clinical trial study with the Cleveland Clinic and other Cleveland based Health Care Systems.
- With a demo of its first prototype, Alertgy placed first at the NOLA Health Innovators Diabetes Challenge Pitch Finale in New Orleans in March 2018, as a result they awarded Alertgy a grand prize of $36,000.00 by Blue Cross Blue Shield, Tulane Health, Ochsner Health, and other organizations in New Orleans in the summer of 2018. https://www.nolaba.org/alertgy-wins-nolahi/
- It placed as a finalist for the 2nd Annual Medical Capital Innovation Competition held April 23-24, 2018 at the Global Center for Health Innovation in Cleveland Ohio.
- The company was accepted into the VentureScaleUp accelerator program in Orlando FL receiving training from seasoned mentors, investors and Rollins college professors.
- Alertgy was awarded to participate in the ANASYS Startup Program receiving ~$420,000 of development software per year at a greatly reduced cost.
- It partnered with MathWorks Startup Program receiving free development software and technical insight.
- Alertgy made first cohort of Japan Plug and Play Cohort for Mobility / Insuretech Accelerator on June 2018 in Tokyo.
- John Burd, founder of DEXCOM, invested in Alertgy seed round in June 2018 and joined the board of directors for the company after testing with our prototype device.
- Executed a Research Consulting Agreement with Florida Institute of Technology for technical support in biomedical instrumentation development and optimization in June 2018.
- Alertgy recognized By Silicon Magazine as 30 Fastest Growing Private Companies to Watch for 2018. https://compliance-risk.com/the-silicon-review-30-fastest-growing-private-companies-to-watch-in-2020/
- Alertgy Recognized as MedTech Top 10 Diabetes Care Solutions Providers for 2018 by MedTech Outlook Magazine. https://diabetes-care.medicaltechoutlook.com/vendor/alertgy-facilitating-truly-non-invasive-realtime-blood-glucose-monitoring-cid-161-mid-21.html
- The Company Paced First in the MEMS & Sensor Executive Congress MSEC 2018 Technology Showcase Competition for its glucose sensor technology.
- Alertgy was featured in IEEE press release in article “Sensor Laden Gadgets Track Package Abuse and Blood Glucose Monitoring” in November 2018. https://spectrum.ieee.org/view-from-the-valley/consumer-electronics/portable-devices/sensorladen-gadgets-track-package-abuse-and-blood-sugar-changes
- Marc Rippen, founder of Alertgy and Company were recognized by The Business Berg Magazine as the cover story of their January 2019 Magazine featuring “Business Achievers Making a Difference, 2019”. https://thebusinessberg.com/marc-rippen-initiating-a-smart-revolution-to-safeguard-the-global-community/
- Insulin nation recognizes Alertgy in their February 19th 2019 online publication “Alertgy’s Non-Invasive CGM Wristband”. https://insulinnation.com/treatment/alertgys-non-invasive-cgm/
- Alertgy recognized by the Insights Success Magazine as one of “The 20 Best Companies to Work for in 2019” with a feature story: “Alertgy Solving Global Problems for Diabetics” in June 2019 publication. https://insightssuccess.net/new-is/alertgy-solving-significant-global-problems-for-diabetics
- Alertgy Placed Second in the Orlando Rise of the Rest Pitch Event in April 2019. Rise of the Rest is a bus tour pitch competition founded by AOL co-founder Steve Case and backed by multiple high-profile entrepreneurs and billionaires such as Amazon.com Inc. (Nasdaq: AMZN) founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, as well as billionaire businesswoman and founder of Spanx apparel Sara Blakely. https://news.orlando.org/blog/rise-of-orlando-startups-take-center-stage/
- Alertgy COO, John Hubert featured speaker at Beyond Smart SEMICON West 2019 Conference, presenting “Non-Invasive Continuous Glucose monitors,” on July 10, 21019 in San Francisco, California
- Alertgy won 1st place in the Orlando NASA iTech Ignite the Night Competition. iTech is a competition that identifies technologies NASA could use on its space missions. Alertgy’s product may be used by NASA to track body fluid and bone mass changes in astronauts. in September 2019 and secured the right to pitch at their National competition in October. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptIL8hZrl2Y
- Alertgy won first Place for most innovative tech at MEMS & Imaging Sensors Summit in September 2019 in Grenobile France at their Technology Showcase Technology Pitch Event.
- Marc Rippen and Alertgy are Recognized by Aspioneer Magazine in their Revolutionary CEOS 2019 Magazine Publication with the story “Marc Rippen: Changing lives through Technology” https://aspioneer.com/marc-rippen-changing-lives-through-technology/
- Alertgy wins top prize at NASA iTech Pitch Event, in Las Cruces New Mexico on October 8th, 2019. https://www.alertgy.com/alertgy-wins-nasa-itech-inight-the-night-orlando/nasaitech/
- Alertgy is featured in the Orlando Business Journal November 2019, with a story “After Rise of the Rest: Biotech Firm Forges Nasa Relationship, Raises Venture Capital Funds”. – https://www.bizjournals.com/orlando/news/2019/11/04/after-rise-of-the-restbiotech-firm-forges-nasa.html
- Marc Rippen, and Alertgy were featured by the Business APAC Magazine on in its “Dynamic CEOs of 2019” publication with the Story “Marc Rippen: Transforming the Lives of Diabetics”. https://www.businessapac.com/marc-rippen-transforming-live-diabetics/
- Alertgy is awarded $ 430,000 in funding to develop an open architecture biometric sensor platform for semi / flex organization under a grant funded by the US Army Research Lab. They will deliver 12 devices at the end of the contract in the 1st quarter of 2021.
- Marc Rippen, founder of Alertgy and the company is featured in “ The 10 Most Influential CEOs of 2020” by the Mirror Review Magazine. https://www.mirrorreview.com/marc-rippen-alertgy/
- Alertgy sucessfully completes its 27 Patient Clinical Trail with Complete Care in Melbourne Florida. It demonstrates its first clinical device to perform as well as best in class continous glucose monitors in February 2020.
- Alertgy Completes its second clinical trial at Cleveland Clinic on a dozen patients with similar results as its first trial at Complete Care April 2020.
- Alertgy COO, John Hubert, was a featured Guest Speaker at 2020 SEMI Virtual Healthtech Summit presents “Alertgy Technology for Corona Screening” in Munich, Germany July 8, 2020. https://www.microfluidicfoundry.com/Literature/SEMI_VirtualHealthTechSummit_ppt.pdf
- Alertgy COO, John Hubert, was a Featured Guest speaker at Virtual SEMICON WEST 2020 in San Jose, California, July 23, 2020, presented Alertgy Technology for Corona Virus Screening
- Marc Rippen, founder of Alertgy and the company is featured in the Inspire Zones Magazine in their “Top Entrepreneurs That Inspire Us in 2020 edition”. http://www.inspirezones.com/iz-cover/marc-rippen-prominent-way-to-develop-the-lives-of-diabetics/
- US Patent Awarded February 16, 2021 “Apparatus for in Vivo Dielectric Spectroscopy”, US Patent Number: 10921274, covers Alertgys Core Technology. https://patents.google.com/patent/US10921274B2/en
- Alertgy sucessfully completes the semi / flex program by delivering 12 fully functional biometric wristbands with open architecture on budget and schedule before the end of the first quarter of 2021.
- Alertgys results from its sucessful Complete Care Clinical Trail are published in the Current Research in Diabetes & Obesity Journal June 3, 2021, Publication titled “Noninvasive Continous Blood Glucose Monitoring by Dielectric Spectroscopy”. This is a peer reviewed journal. https://juniperpublishers.com/crdoj/pdf/CRDOJ.MS.ID.555897.pdf
- Marc Rippen and Alertgy recognized by Insights Success Magazine May 2021 featuring “innovative Business Leaders Making a Difference 2021”. https://www.insightssuccess.com/marc-rippen-a-highly-skilled-visionary-leader/
- Marc Rippen and Alertgy recognized by the Beyond the Other Side of Perfection Magazine as one of” The 10 Most Revolutionary Business Leaders Overcoming the Pandemic” with the story: “Marc Rippen: Providing Life-saving Aid to Diabetic Patients with Alertgy” in their Summer 2020 publication. – https://beyondexclamation.com/marc-rippen-providing-life-saving-aid-to-diabetic-patients-with-alertgy/
- Alertgy is selected as a winner, with a prize of $10,000.00 in first Phase of the USDA ARS’ Detect to Protect Challenge for the Deer Wasting Away Disease, (CWD) for the potential ability of its dielectric spectrometer to provide a rapid, inexpensive and easy to use method to analyze biological samples from Deer for diagnosis and detection of the prions responsible for the disease on July 2, 2021.
- Alertgy is featured by dojo.live podcast interview with Marc Rippen entitled “AI; Unlocking the Data in the Human Spectrum” July 22,2021. – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW6j2F3wEAw&t=507s
- Alertgy is featured in July 2021 CIO View Magazine with a story “Providing Life-saving Aid to Diabetic Patients with Alertgy”.
- Alertgy wins first place US Satellite 42PLUS1 Virtual Health Tech Pitch Contest, August 2021, and earns place as a finalist, with all travel costs covered to present in person at the worldwide pitch event at the DXPX Health Tech conference in Dusseldorf Germany in November 2021. – https://finance.yahoo.com/news/42plus1-successfully-launched-first-edition-105300917.html
- Alertgy gets first prize at Virtual 2021 RESI LONGETIVITY Innovators Pitch Challenge presented by Life Science Nation on September 30, 2021.
- Alertgy featured by CIO Views as one of “The 10 Most Innovative Companies to Watch in 2021” with a feature story “ Marc Rippen: Improving Healthcare with Innovative Technology” November 2021. – https://cioviews.com/alertgy-improving-healthcare-with-innovative-technology/
- Alertgy wins the first place award at the final 2021 Health Tech Pitch event 42PLUS1 at the DXPX event in Dusseldorf Germany November 2021 with a investment prize of $ 500,000.00 US Dollars. – https://www.alertgy.com/alertgy-takes-top-prize-international-dxpx-conference-competition/
- Marc Rippen and Alertgy featured in the Enterprise World December 2021 Magazine on “The 10 Most Inspiring Business Leaders to Watch 2021” with the story “Marc Rippen – Improving the Lives of Diabetics Through Alertgy”. – https://theenterpriseworld.com/marc-rippen-improving-the-lives-of-diabetics-through-alertgy/
- Alertgy is recognized as one of “10 Most Admired Companies to Watch of 2021” by the Executive Headlines Magazine in 2021 Publication. – https://executiveheadlines.com/feature/Alertgy-10-Most-Admired-Companies-to-watch-of-2021